Monday, February 20, 2012

Timberline Steakhouse Logo

Timberline Steakhouse Restaurant Logo
Timberline Steakhouse & Grill is a chain of restaurants in Kansas City, Salina and Wichita, KS. Old world woodcut illustration style was renewed for this logo design. We've designed logos for a large number of restaurant and food service companies. If you're looking for a design studio to develop a logo for your Oklahoma company, take a look at some of our other Oklahoma restaurant logos in the logo portfolio on our website.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the way you have shared your views thanks alot for sharing will surely bookmarked this wonderful resource
    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like www.zopaudios.com,freelance web designers and www.envato.com. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete